|Posted on November 29, 2010 at 5:09 AM|
Well as the title suggests I have had a change of plan. In a previous blog named “the future after the ascendant” I said I would be updating software after I finished the ascendant part 2. I have now chosen to do this now and there are a few reasons for this
One reason is that I may be able to start the project again using a different (more advanced) editor while keeping the footage however this is unlikely. Another reason is that my computer is starting to show sings of decay (slowing down and being a general nuisance). The third and final reason is that there are not that many if not any people waiting for the Ascendant part 2 (to those that are waiting, I thank you for your patience).
Also with this update I will be offline for a few days but ill make a blog when it’s all done.
Cya in a few days